Friday 16 December 2011

Will you pass The Limoncelli Test?

 Few days ago I have found an interesting article which I'd like to share - "The Limoncelli Test: 32 Questions for Your Sysadmin Team". As for me, it's not just a test, which you have to pass to consider your team as successful, but it is a checklist with the most important, fundamental questions that you should take into account when building your IT department work.

 The list is really perfect. During my 12-years practice I developed different IT solutions which in one way or another solves the issues from the list. I can praise myself - not a single question was new for me. Actually, there isn't something new or very special for many of sysadmins. However it worth respect, when someone with this knowledge share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment